CAN World Terms & Conditions
CAN World Sports & Travel Services Is not assuming responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of personal injury or death, damages or loss of property, delay inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, resulting from any of the following:
- As a CAN World traveler you are required to provide your own health and travel insurance.
- A wrongful or negligent act or omission on the part of any of the travel suppliers or their personnel, or any company or person not under our direct control.
- Sickness, theft, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, war, government restrains, weather or any cause beyond our control.
- Failure on traveler’s part to obtain the necessary travel document by the time of the trip.
- Failure to arrive at the airport on time on the day of departure for any reason.
- Our Travel agent reserves the right to change hotels/cruises listed, for another of the same category.
- You authorize and give full consent to CAN World Sports Travel & Services. to copyright or use all photographs, videotapes and films in which you might appear for any and all exhibitions, public displays, publications, commercials and advertising purposes without limitation or reservation.
- Please note that by signing the application for the upcoming trips these terms and conditions are in effect.
- Please no refunds one month before departure. If the cancellation is more than a month before departure, all non-refundable costs will be deducted from all supplying travel agencies and wholesalers also the down payment is non-refundable .
CAN World Sports Travel is affiliated with Luxor tours for all International flight booking, Luxor Tours is a registered TICO and IATA member.
a division of Grand Canada Travel
Find us on Google+